Saturday 21 January 2012

The answers

Finally rid from all the pain
Freed from the torment and the shame
No more do I have to suffer
The answer I had to but discover
Everything that was lost, I've gained again
The frost has finally thawed away
Those memories I've erased
That left me crying like crazed
Cause I've finally found the answer
And thus I've cured the cancer
The happiness is within me now
The beauty is all around now
The darkness has given way to light
My fate has brought me a new delight
The truth was hidden within the lies
And now gone are my heart's cries
I've been blessed with new hopes
And the sweet smell for which my heart gropes
All the questions have been answered
My destination I have discovered
Cause where I needed to go
Through you, my love, I have come to know

No comments:

Post a Comment